Cheri was allowed to go home from the hospital yesterday and seems in good spirits. Tomorrow, we might know whether or not this is actually cancer we’re dealing with. All indications are that it is. Everyone is, sort of, in a state of holding off on any significant emotion for now. They and I are taking the stance that there is no sense in getting upset until there is truly something to be upset about. Also, Cheri has said she doesn’t want to do chemo if it does turn out to be cancer. We’ll see. Just in a holding pattern right now.